Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some pictures of great value. and it's priceless. hope it will reminisce their memories!


SANDRA's DRAWING! wonder what we all do in class? DRAW and SLeEP! that's why our O lvl result are the same! =]



The threesome!ALL BLACK!






I think this is 2004? that time i still look fucking toot.






my darling sandra! she's chio right?with her rebonded hair. I remember she took my hp and zilianing.=X having Sushi buffet. =]




this is how we dont even care our xing xiang. we love to do the things that we like. Do for ourselves and not for others! ting's oiinkk! =/








memorable day! at bugis around 1plus PM. and there's not yet a single shop open on the 2nd level. see how stupiid we are? but the times were enjoyable! i love you bestie!






look at my hair!! during racial harmony!!! she tied my hair! and make it so nice. hahs. the 2 kampong girls. my dear fren, remember? and ting! she didnt wear her costume and she didnt want to take photo with us.








4E2 ROCKS off my ASS! with beloved Mr kaan.I miss you guys!









twiiniiie and me again. no matter what, we will still be best friends!









LOOK AT THIS!!!!! i love this man! times with her simply rocks!










she's cute in this!







2E2 at sentosa!! I look toot and ugly! =X





DSS NETBALL ROCKS!!!! I love you girls although there are some misunderstandings and "conflicts " but nevertheless, i love you all!
whahas. my beautiful memories. I love them all.

No comments: