Monday, July 23, 2007

happily ever after.

I'm happy cause the ending is a happy one!
I'm happy cause there are many people who care alot for me.
I'm happy cause I left with one project and it's almost done.
I'm happy cause my brother has recover from his sickness.
I'm happy cause I received the 1st cheer up card from sweetie YanYing.
I'm happy cause wednesday going out with Ah hua =X

I'm sad cause I'm worried for dear!
I'm sad cause tomorrow got guitar.
I'm sad cause exam is coming.
I'm sad cause our class will be splitting up soon.

well, I got more happiiieee than saddddd. =]]

well, really thanks my friends for concerning about me. indeed, yesterday I wasn't my usual self. I'm sorry guys. was emo yesterday! a BIG apologise to you guys! thanks for being there especially dear, yanying, yanhua and jiaoni!!thanks people. I will be the same chaileng again!

and one thing i'm not happy is that dear's sick. accompanied him together with his mother to the clinic just now. his lao mao bing. lungs. dear, don't make me worry for you. dont make me cry for you. dont make me lose concentration. dont.. dont... I hope you will be fine tml after a long rest. and take care of yourself!!! hurt to see you like that and i really hope you would stop smoking. my wishh. i want nothing except you quit smoking. i believe you can do it. it's just your psychological barrier.

anyway, why why love damn nice. thanks ting for intro!!!

No comments: