Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I like my blogskin. Give me a clear mind and kinda 'pure'. =] hahas. I wont be emo again. cause I have gotten the answer which I yearn. yeah.

I'm a happy girl. =X

had bei bei mian with ah ying and ah hua today at cheers. both of us ate bei bei mian while ah hua ate nacho. =] hahas. the times with ah ying came back again. oh no. i sound like a les. but i'm not. signed up for the BAoc again. hopefully next year would be a fun one. saw alot of people in school again.

didnt expected to see zhar bo.hahas. she cut her hair!everyone whom I met was saying i got kuku eyes cause i didnt saw them. sorry ah. didnt try to act dao!exams are coming!!!

had guitar today. gosh gosh!! my fingers are fucking pain like nobody's business! damn pain. hhaas. but must persevere!!!and i finally made up my mind and buy that white stripe cardigan. hhaas. and the girl said there will be new arrivals of dresses! maybe i will purchase. can't help it. no time to go shopping then have to do it online. cause i spent most of my time on online-ing.

in the end, tomorrow's trip to town with ah hua is cancelled cause she had her legs bandaged. and maybe.. I should join ah ying for study. (puke) or .. i should go town my own? or I should go find dear and dragged him peii me go? or.. or.. or..

FAN ah!hahas.

yeah.gonna call dear soon eh. luckily he's feeling better and YES! meet ups with dearest bestie sandra is on next wed!WHOO!! damn happy. sandra dearie, I miss you!

No comments: