Thursday, July 26, 2007

current mood: average. so-so. stomache pain. =(

finally jap's over and guess what? I'm the first to finish everything. the letter and the reading test. and damn funny. everyone was looking at me as if I'm an alien. I used less than an hour to complete it okays. I think will pass but I don't know will score well?

just don't want retest anymore. I want to continue the module next sem. hehes. reached home rather early. whoos. PBA almost done. yeah. didnt contribute much. the guys contributed alot though. POn-ing school tml. cause only got BMGT revision lecture. 2 hrs. might as well don't go. =X ting, BMGT sucks. next sem when you take then you will know. OMFG. hahas. =X

yesterday I got a bad dream. lols. I wonder why I dreamt of that. hahas. but anyhow, it won't be true. =X choy. dont make it true eh. lols.

ohyea. was browsing through somethings and I realised a lot of stuffs. people who I thought is so innocent and guai type ended up to be those "Chao Ah Lian". but those who i think are CAL are not. -.-'' I can't believe it eh. she should be those guai kia but she ain't. wonder who smoke in our class. so damn wanna find out. I think the class will be shocked to know eh?hahas. whatever. the class is going ot be separated in few months' time. treasure the class eh. =]

I ordered another cardigan again! I'm such a spendthrift!=X and I'm still looking for MS little tees series. I want the naughty and trouble de. =)) and I found a dress soo nice eh. wonder if i should buy or not? and the necklace that jiaoni and I like it so much. Should i buy? and.. my s.h.e casio watch!!!!! RAHHH!!!

darling is still sleeping. soooo pigggg.. I'm tired. and my ulcers irritate me!!! when will dear call me? RAHHH. lonely in the night. lols. music is with me! and I'm happy!

No comments: