Sunday, July 15, 2007

i went to bed damn early yesterday. fucking tired eh. the ten tons wasnt great in fact. emo day. yeah. and yesterday i saw the news about ten tons. if i didn't listen wrongly, we all have collected a total of 10m? or 10km? i don't know. my chinese sucks. yeah. and they broke the record of Guiness book. all thanks to the students eh.

waited for the fucking lorry for quite long eh and ended up i cabbed to amk hub. cuz i don't want to let boyy wait for me too long. harry potter isnt good as i expected. i nearly fall asleep eh. and I'm damn touched by dear. I know he don't really wanna watch harry, but he still accompany me to watch. I cried on the cab way to his house. thanks dear!

I treasure the after 3 days of not seeing you effect. made me even cherish you more. and Gary was right, meet up once a few days will make you appreciate each other more. especially when we almost meet up with each other everyday. and when we never meet up with each other for 3 days, it's seems weird.

and silly boyy, i DID post about you. and i only post today. the one you see this morning is last last night i post one. =X

and yeah, to yanying, i might not know what's happening yesterday, bt hopefully you're fine now. don't think too much. me jiaoni and wf will be there for you. hahas. =X

No comments: