Sunday, July 01, 2007

i'm back from uncle's house. okays. morning wake up early and prepare to go his house. the funny and zek ark part comes here. we were waiting for the damn cab for damn long. next, we cross the road to the other side. after that, the fucking cab was damn long. and there's this uncle, he went to cut our queue and the cab driver didnt drive him to the designated place. hahas. after that, my mum was pek cek that the uncle cut our queue so we went to walk in front of him okays.


the cab came and he chiong and open the fucking cab door. my mum was damn angry alright? she was, @#$%^&* yeahz. me and my brother almost said cheebye,bo lan jiao ah. the uncle even say is us who cut his queue. what the hell. we didnt. is him okays. whatever.


we arrived at uncle's house and slack. my cousin became a towkay. omg. and he bought 2 watch. 1 cost 6000++. then he say he don't like. after that he went to buy the other watch for 12,000++ mother fucker. omg. he's damn rich. spendthrift eh?envy!!!!buy that s.h.e advertise watch for me lah!since you got so much money!!!!


slack and slack. cam-whoring. zilian-ing. hahas. all my pics. lols.cab home after that and bought durians. yumm!!!


ghostly cum emo pix! :))


self-obsession.



mirror reflection.

my cosmetic pouch.
random pics. hahas.
well. my dear didnt contact me much today. i'm gettting ....
i'm losing the sense of security, the safeness and the never ending warmth-ness he had showered for me. where are they gone to?or am I..too sensitive?think too much?i dont know.

No comments: