Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ii lubb uue deepp deepp nehhs. WAHZ. me and ying's addiction. hahas. we are typing those ii nehhs, worrs, etc. hahas really not my language.

darliinq, wo aii nii shenqq shenqq nehhs.

WHAHAHAHA! soo funny.

dearrie soo longg haven call me nehhs. so damn sianz. still waiting. and emo-ing. my throat is okay now. but i got flu in the afternoon. must be dearr keep missing me and i keep snezing in the morning. hahas.

after that, went for NP strings. today isn't going well.all my nails and my stiff fingers fault. haiz. but i wont admit defeat de. shall practise.

anyway, today manage to get all the things done.i finish studying macro test. but the graph for tax and govt still unclear. will revise once more. i wanna score full marks. cuz i wanna beat someone. who is damn arrogant.

ohya, to my 2 besties.
although we all have gone to our separate paths, and gradually, i know we all have changed due to the different environment. but nevertheless, you all are still important to me as ever.
I still miss you guys alot. especially the times we spent together, the silly things that we took together, camwhoring sessions and not forgetting, the hardship we walked together throughout this few years.

misunderstandings often occurred but if we are able to clear it up, that's the best one that we are. and I know, sometimes, i really felt unhappy because of certain things, but nevertheless, i really hope that we all will still be best friends. forever. till we had our last breath.

Oops. sound abit.. =.=

my dear, when are you going to call me?

No comments: