Sunday, July 22, 2007



my life was black and white before you enter my life.

some random thoughts. blog hoping just now. time really can change a person's personality. i guess, mine has changed alot over these years. sometimes i wonder, why should we bother when the other person already go ahead with his/ her life? perhaps i'm thinking a lot. well, people have different thinking, different friends, different environment and most importantly, people always said that they are BUSY. but how many are really BUSY? I don't think it's alot? people are spoilt. they always use 'i'm busy' as an excuse but in fact they were having fun with their friends? i don't deny that sometimes i really do. but it's human nature i suppose.

anyway, i love my name! CHAILENG ROCKS. lalala.

boyy,i'm going crazy and my heart is screaming for your name!



No comments: