Friday, July 20, 2007

i received my cardigan already!

life for me has become easier since i have finish BCA presentation and BMGT is about to be finish. so damn happy.

while i was bus-ing, on the way back home, i've got alot of things in my mind and wanted to pour out everything in the blog. but now, i dont even know what i should say.

everytime have the same old problem. sometimes i wonder why people can't manage IQ and EQ at the same time? they can only get either one.

I want to have lotsa money!!! wanna buy things!!!!!
ohyea, to yanying and yanhua, you both wanna go kbox on wed? trying the combination. X)

somehow i felt that i have not talked to my friends for quite sometimes? sandra?wan ting? and yanying?(although it's just 2 days.)

right, different class, different course and different school will make a difference.

well. i'm feeling bad just now. sorry eh darling. for saying that to you. and i know you are tired. i am too. haiz.

No comments: