Wednesday, July 25, 2007

current mood:mixed feelings. angry, sad, sense of emptiness, hurt.

I appreciated that you surprise me by popping up at my school. but, I thought we would have wonderful day together and ended up, we didnt shopping at all. this is not i want. I know you're not feeling well but I'm hurt. and i dont blame you.

you made me cry. and you hug me tight. I could feel the warmth, the concern that you give me. I dont like you to shout at me. wonder how many times i have shed tears for you. crying has become my daily routine.

I want to cry no more. I dont want to be hurt again. all I ask is to treat me better. I don't like you to raise your voice. and now you're sleeping and i'm alone in your house, what can I do other than watching tv? I just feel like going home.

I tried to make you happy. I tried.. but. I dont know.
I want to walk off just like that. But.. I hold back.

No comments: