Monday, July 09, 2007

camwhoring today. while waiting for the debrief.ahahs. fun fun! ying and ni rocks. hahas. and i helped ni to order the online shopping stuffs. hehes. so happy.yeah! okays. i was assigned to go bishan on sat and i'm the group leader or sector head or whatever. i dont understand what the lecturer say.but nevermind.

i will be a garang guni on sat. looking forward. but at the same time, erm, kinda scary. cause i dont know who will be my volunteers in my group. hope will be a good one. ENTHU one! TEN TONS muz be a success. and dont giv me emo people if not i will also go emo!

i'm damn sick eh. one moment i felt feverish. the other moment i felt cold. and i got sore throat,cough and in addition, i got flu and block nose!temperature is rising too. damn. headache.

ohya. was blog hoping just now. and i came across a person's blog. i guess the person was right. she said that if anyone has anything not happy with me, can you please dont complain behind my back?instead, confront me and talk to me nicely, maybe i would listen?

yeah. i guess she was right afterall.and all human beings' nature is to talk behind the person. i guess it's true for all?perhaps.everyone should be honest to each other in order to build a strong friendship. that's what i think. but personally, i dont think i have done my job well. haiz. well, that's okay. i believed in the meantime, i will learn how to be frank to people.

boyy,my dear boyy, thanks for your concern. i will recover in no time. dont worry. rest assure i will be my oldself again!=X sorry for this few days eh. not feeling well so will give attitude. =]

ohya.tml is study day!yuppps. ying and ni, here i come!=X

No comments: