Friday, July 27, 2007

current mood: feeling cold =]

alrights! I'm such a lazy bum!!! exam is round the corner and yet, I cant be bothered with it. was trying to study just now and my concentration level really sucks. I just could not do it man. I wanted to do econs past years exam paper and tutorial questions but I just can't bring myself to do it. omg. how man? and I have been online-ing for shopping. shitty me.

the weather is so cold man. Luckily I have order more cardigan yeah. and there's some spare jackets for me. whoos(:

my mind is now all blank. *wink* Isit better in this way? free from those trouble? hopefully?

and..and.. and! I wanna watch ALONE! diirector from shutter! I bet sandra would love to watch this movie eh? eh dear, you must peii me watch. no matter how scared you're! I dont care! =]

ohya. that day had a conversation with dear. this is how it goes:
me: dear, what do you like in me?
dear: everything lor(yawning)
me: what thing la?
dear: huh? you want me to say everything ah?
me: of course! *evil grins*
dear: erm.. cause you're cute(-.-"), you're nice, you're ye man....
me:*smiling shyly.*

LOLS!

and today when we were watching tv, there is this scene whereby 1 guy and 1 girl were looking at each other, got sot dian. I started conversation.
me:dear, why we dont have ah?
dear: got leh.
me:where got?
dear: there, that time lor.
me:when? say properly.
dear: arcade.
me:which part. arcade so big.
dear:very short while only.at the stepping there(DDR)
me: (LAUGH)!!!

dian li too much. lols. kidding. hahas. bored bored bored. dear's working now. and my concentration level really sucks like hell. RAHHH.

tml going out again. hopefully will be a better day. right dear? =X

No comments: