Friday, August 31, 2007

YEAH! Evan Almighty is a nice movie! watched it with dear after work and I made him waited for me and I'm so guilty! SORRY DEAR! and initially i wasn't feeling well and I didnt eat much and didnt have lunch either so I felt giddy.

anyway, dear said I laughed until very scary. LOL. thats how I laugh!HAHAs. engine start then cant stop one! X) laughing is the best medicine though =/

okays. So went back to dunearn with the 6girls. phuishan, li xia, wan ting, sandra, cherie and yongbing. of course our main motive is to see MR KAAN!! and we saw him! saw other teachers too like Mr Nick Lee, Mdm Zahara, Mr Ng, Mr Rani and Xu lao shi! hahas. crap alot with them. enjoying the talking sessions.

lunch time! Mr Kaan treat Us to Nasi Briyani(dont know how to spell) but i dont like that so I didnt eat. only drank milo(: took pix with Mr kaan and girls but the pix with ting. saw alot of peeps. and after so long, I finally saw the JCs peeps! hahas. serene, bindy, jody, joel, chuan yew, benjamin etc. Whoos.

school didnt change much except for the teachers. Missed the times at school and even the bookshop auntie remember us! it's like.. WOW! lols. oh yes Mr Lee, we would still come back next yr okay? really!! and xu lao shi, I would remember what you've said to us today! jin yu liang yan(golden words).

talked to Mr Kaan with ting and I suggested a class gathering on december. Mr Kaan was delighted and quite enthu actually and he gave us his number to contact him! I bet he really like our class! He's rather a sentimental man okay? dont see him like that but he's nice and kind man! =X

Finally had a nice gathering with the girls. yeah. silly phuishan. crazy girl. lols. fun with them. somehow, with ting and sandra, the feel is not there. drifted apart I guess(it's me to ting to san. they two are in good terms.(: ) but let's hope it'll not remain like that. think positive! cause I've learn to let go! I felt more relax now as I never think much about these stuffs anymore. life has to go on(: definitely I would meet other similar cases in future! I'm ready to face it!
yes chai leng, you can do it! =D

BUT, some people are very FAKE. shall not say further. didnt change a bit at all. none of my business anyway.

anyway, left with ting and sandra cause 3 of us are working. took 187 and alight at phoneix. silly me. I took the wrong bus! instead of taking 190, I took 180! damn it! @#$%^&* but i saw netball juniors! seok ting they all! hahas. chat with them for a short while and girls! jiayou for your exam! I'm sure you all can do it just like when you all are on court!

worked from 2.05pm-6.20pm. and jennifer was frustrated of certain stuffs. yay and as a result, I'm late cause she check my stuffs and brief me on what to do on monday.

this is a very long post. hahas. and tml's meeting dear again.maybe watching rata...movie also.yay! but i haven tell mum. shit. dont know what to say. ahh.

when I missed my friends..
sandra- I would drink peach tea for it's her all time fave.
wan ting-green tea! although I like too but when i miss her i would drink.
look at the photos taken for the past few years.. I'm a sentimental person too~ cheezecake reminds me of Mr Kaan!
emo is associated with yanying. LOLs.
skirt reminds me of jiaoni. heehs.

I still misses sec2 life. and the times with serene's clique. although sometimes I'm unhappy, but nevertheless, I'm still glad there's a ceng jing(past).

lot1 is full of memories. =X

No comments: