Thursday, August 09, 2007

current mood: tired. but happy.

whoos. HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! had fun today with dear. it was like.. he spent $300+ today. omfg. cause he bought one necklace for 199 @ SK jewellry. and he bought precious moment's musical box for me! and i'm damn happy that a guy would buy precious moment stuffs for me. happy! of course! and it's sooo sweet of him!love you lots!

we went to cathay cineplex to watch secret. hehes. the show, okays. in the beginning is a bit boring. but at the later part still not bad! yeah. and after that we went to marina. but the crowd really @#$%^&*! and fucking so many bangalas! and damn squeesy. dear have to hold me tight. and the bangalas kept looking at me. -.- and dear was trying to protect my b****. lols. but ended up we never watched the firework. we cabbed home instead. =]

and my necklace was not yet given to me cause dear said he wanted to do something 1st. wonder what will it be? lols. looking forward. and dear, don't worry. I will never let you go unless you let go of my hands. you'll never be alone again. I will always be there for you. I will watch movie with you and accompany you and celebrate with you for any ocassion. you'll never be alone! I swear! our 6th month is coming..

and to jiaoni, don't be sad anymore. yeah? I'll be there for you. sorry ah. I din know you're sad yesterday. wanted to call you but I'm too lazy. and if I called you, I guess you'll be able to feel better? hms. but if you really very sad, can call me. I'll be there. what are friends for? =] sometimes friends can't be put to a test because of time. normally we were defeated because of time. and the place. and the people. environment.many many. so don't get sad over it eh? I understand how you feel. and thanks for accompany me on monday. and yanying, wanna join us on monday for a trip? shopping sprees.

here are the pictures!



pic with simpson! 1st time felt so small. lols.



precious moments! my love.

the necklace. but this is the outside only. lols.
I really hope I could turn back the clock

No comments: