Saturday, August 18, 2007

I finally online eh!!! IT's FINALLY i finish MUGGING for BMGT. BMGT really sucks okays. not that i wanna say. It's hard to get my facts right and into my big brain. somehow, i can rmb the details but not the main pt. omg. WHATS WRONG with me man. HAHAHAS.

and so many hours of studying, now i guess i deserve a break. just to come online and check my blog and my blogshop. HAHAHS. and grumble in the blog as well. seriously, i can control myself. I'm so glad anyway. at least i waited until i finish revision then come online. motivate me to study faster. =X but poor result.

Hmms. anyway, yesterday i slept at 12.30am and i woke up at 3.30am. @#$%^&* tried to sleep And i woke up again at 8.05am and decide not to sleep anymore. I'm suffering from insomnia. and it has been very long since i had that. RAHHs. and exam is still ongoing(in a few hours' time), I now dont even have the feeling of tireness. DAMN.

ohno! everyday lazying and sitting down on the chair would make me grow fatter and fatter each day. damn! must start going to gym or something. =))

and now i'm talking to dear on phone. both of us are blogging at the same time. hahhas. and i want to thanks dear, yanying and jiaoni for your concern. thanks for showering me with your concerns. my head's okay now. at least not that pain already. just that i might not be able to sleep in peace. and jiaoni, thanks for sms me today. lols. gambatteh. i think you still studying? hmms. jiayou.

to everyone who is having exam: JIAYOU and dont give up!!!

tml I'm going to find dear. maybe we're going out? off to go now, shall see what dear wrote.!

No comments: