Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HAPPY 6th MoNTH MY DEAR!
time really passed very fast. In a blink of the eyes, WHOOS. 6 months just passed like that. HAHAHS! although today was not well spent, however, at least me and dear's relationship is getting better, isn't it? =]

went to his dad's house and pay a visit to his dad and grandpa. seriously, his dad was nice. He really made me feel warmth. =] and when he asked me whether dear got ang moh name or not, dear said: wo mei you. then his dad heard: ROMEO?! I laugh like nuts okays? seriously . HAHAHs.

and yesterday, dear gave me the musical box. =] damn happy cause inside the box, got a bottle of stars, inside the stars got the necklace and i really touched that dear made stars for me! thanks my dear. I gave him the wallet too! =] glad that he like it okays? whoos. damn damn happy. no words can describe how i feel that time. (perhaps my vocab is insufficient) whoos. love love!

dear:
we have come thus far, throughout the months, days, hours, mins ans seconds that we spent with each other are precious and definitely, I would not forget what you have contribute and done for me and our relationship. you deserve a BIG KIISS AND HUGS from ME. LOLS!
iloveyou my dear. =]

tml is staying at home and mugged like nuts.
nerdy me for tml! =X

No comments: