Monday, August 06, 2007

BCA is over. No more excel. I'm so glad. and I did fairly badly this time. as expected but i think it's because of the teacher and the computer. the teacher ate our time and the computer's sot. ah. whatever. can't grief over it. my A is gone. GPA no more 4point. =(


morning went to dear's house and watched wei xiao pasta with him. ahahas. so long didn't watch. but nice drama eh!!! =] this is the greatest addiction. X) wasn't feeling well the whole afternoon. went to school after watching wei xiao pasta. paid camp fees and all.


I'm sorta sian half when I finish the paper. but nevermind. WORKED HARD. WU GUI DE LI LIANG DA! =] dear should know=] and he keep saying I pui pui. sobs. ='(


oh ya.when I was on the bus, I suddenly thought alot of things. the times I have when I was working and i offended a lot of people. for instance, a gang of thai girls went into my shop and I glared at them. somehow, one of them DONT like me and I DONT too. so we stared at each other. and they keep asking me to take this and that of cause i'm MAD. yay. then payment, she used visa. obviously visa is used for signature right? normally not for nets. but.. she scream at me. damn. yeah, then i gave her attitude. got another case with malaysian ladies. even worst. damn. don't wish to elaborate

am talking to jiaoni now. =] talked alot. hehes.

and i'm kinda sad about someone. really disappointed. don't really wanna say. shall post next tym.tml's going to JE with jiaoni and yanying. =] study study study!

I'm miisssiiinggg dear so muchh. dear, hope you like today. =] and i love today!!!

No comments: