Sunday, August 19, 2007

HOHOHO! I'm here again. of course, I'm feeling very refreshed(although still got slight headache), and i'm very happy too. =] and i'm going to be HIGH again. WAHHHS.yesterday I didnt online at all. it's a great achievement for me! and I slept at 10.40pm yesterday. cause I was super tired. So I went to sleep and finally, after a few minutes, I manage to fall asleep. although I will wake up in the middle of the night, but still, I had a good rest!!!

18-08-2007(friday)
BMGT DAY. manage to finish but didnt manage to do well. and my 16marks gone because of Hersey&Blanchard Situational Leadership. damn. the exam hall was very cold and i didnt bring my jacket. @#$%^&* monday must remember to bring cause it will be at block 56. WHICH IS DAMN COLD.

after that went to find dear. and it was raining heavily. As i'm this type who would not bring umbrella, of course, I was trapped at the bus stop. and dear said he want to fetch me from the bus stop and i told him not to as i could take another bus. when the bus finally came from USA, (LOLS), and i was damn angry. the funny part is when i alight, at the stairs, I almost slipped and fell. luckily i can balance. if not now i think my front teeth dropped and i will be crying like mad. poor me. yanying rmb? we wore the same slippers and thus, I almost fell.

the whole day was at dear's house. initially i wanted to go out. but after sometimes, I'm damn tired and decided not to go out. intend to go vivo but i back out last minute. although we didnt went out, but the time was well spent i suppose? ya deaR?=]

and I felt that me and dear are.. husband and wife when we went to fairrprice for shopping. ^^ and i manage to stop dear from spending unnecessary stuffs!!!HAHAHAS. dear, you cant get what you want. =X
i just simply love today cause with dear, i have no stress, although we will bicker, it's fun! and makes me forget about the exam this morning. amazing? =X

and now, I'm so going to offline soon. and get started with econs! my fave!! econs econs econs! I love you!
I can only meet dearie on tue, thur and fri. =(
imissyou.

No comments: