Monday, August 27, 2007

damn sian. the HR manager didn't call me = no chance = no job = no money = DIE! I've been emailing my resume for the past 2-3 days okays. email until I wanna to give up. I guess tml I shall buy newspaper and search for jobs. BOO! IF no good news, I think, I better go bang the wall. Like that better.

Labour Force = people aged 15 and above. (I'm eligible)
LF is divided into 2, EMPLOYMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT
So, I'm considered unemployed person cause I'm still searching for jobs.

Next, am I voluntarily unemployed or involuntarily unemployed?
Think it's involuntarily? But I think it's half half. =)) cause I want to find a better job. =))
AHH. WHATEVER.

after that, I will become DISCOURAGED WORKER and DISCOURAGED EFFECT will occur.
therefore, I dropped out of LABOUR FORCE. UNEMPLOYmENT UNDERSTATED!
LOL!
I'm applying my macroecons concept. Never did I know that I would become discouraged worker. X)) I guess only ppl who studied MACROECONS then wil understand what I mean?
LOLS!

LF>UE>IUE>DW>dropped out of LF

Therefore,

private void resultButton_Click()
if (chaiLengIsEmployedRadioButton.Checked)
{
MessageBox.Show("Money is on the way and chai leng is HAPPY!","GOOD NEWS", MessageBoxButtons.Ok, MessageBoxIcon.Information);
}
else
{
MessageBox.Show("She's DEAD","R.I.P",MessageBoxButtons.Ok,MessageBoxIcon.Warning);
}

private void exitButton_Click()
//Exit the program
this.Close();

HEHEHS. used PBA concepts. damn boliao. nothing to do. and this is driving me crazy. AHH

anyway, I went to dear's house just now. HAHAHS. I'm late because I need to wait for mum to reach home 1st. and she said maybe tml we're going to catch a movie-881. whee. So long nv watch movie already. ever since dear and I bankrupt. X)

well, dear, sorry if I made you angry just now. hehes. must learn to forgive and forget. =]
and, I did give in a lot to you! because of you, I have to carefully find a job that suits your schedule. X)

wishh me good luck for tml. hope someone reply to my email or called me or whatever-shit. I want a job!!! damn sad. RAHHS. and ah mei jie jie, I'm waiting for your good news!

No comments: