Monday, August 20, 2007

econs paper CLEARED. a pity i didnt manage to complete. actually, I completed but I never write in detailed especially singapore's economy cause I've no time. and I made used of my social studies knowledge to answer that question. :) but guess i won't score for that.

the paper was managable for me. Initially I thought maybe I can get an A. MAYBE. but after the exam, I immediately -.- cause I didnt elaborate = die. RAHHHS. I know how to do!!! but... but .... time management! and tml's POA. some who will find it easy to do, some will die. to me, poa still.. alright. at least not like that @#$%^&*. and my fave paper, PBA, is the last paper. probably I would slack alot and would not study much. =]

I'm always in splitting headache mood. I dont know why either. Just feel like killing my head. WTF. and tml, I can see DEAR already. AHHAHAs.
gonna be off soon. =/ catch some sleep 1st i guess and deargod, please let me have time to do for POA exam tml!!! THANKs! and I want to balance that balance sheet. lols.

No comments: