Friday, August 24, 2007

BACK! freezingly cold. anyway, morning woke up at 7am. -.- and prepared to meet jiaoni and jinghan at woodlands. I'm the last to reach but I wasn't late. Is they early. =X HAHAHs. we waited for the supervisor to come. and she came only at 11am I think or later (WHEN WE REACHED THERE AT 9.40AM. -.- ) then talked with the 2 of them. It's fun talking with them. We gossip alot and laughed alot. after waiting, the supervisor finally came and I talked to her about the HR things and after that, I went off without them.



Took 913 to the interchange before changing to cab. Didnt manage to catch any cab at the Student care centre. Well. it was raining quite heavy today and I was very very cold. -.- and finally REACHED dear's house. WHOoS.



He was sleeping when I reach his house okay. What a PIG he is. ><

and NOW, I'm left alone. cause dear at friend's house "swimming"(mahjong). eh dear, Good luck to you eh and must win alot of money lehhs. I will be waiting here to collect money from you!><

anyway, I came across a blog of an auntie. actually she's a mediacorp artist. I bet you all have seen her before. She's the one acting in the Just follow law, Fann wong's mother in the movie. one of her post made me think alot. she's right. elderly have the rights to learn new things to upgrade themselves. I thought that's what government encourage? She did upgrade herself by attending computer course etc. Now, She even have a blog like us, the young ones. Some people questioned in her blog whether she's real or fake? actually, does it matter? she pointed out something right. If she said it was her who post all the entries etc, would anyone believe cause she's already so old? and there would be conflicts. something very important is that when the reporters asked her for the truth, she merely asked them,

"Is there a law stating that I must be the one typing and uploading my blog? Is there a law stating that I cannot seek help if I want to own a blog? Am I wrong to do so?"

I dont think she's wrong. some people are just out to create trouble. Well, as what she said, if she didnt upgrade herself, she would be eliminated by the society which is true. the world is all asking for skills, experience and certs. If you do not have the up-to-grade skills, you cant get anywhere. This is all facts.

her blog: http://laozharbor.blogspot.com
if you wanna go visit, feel free but if you dont like her can just scram off.

ohya. I was frustrated just now because of my resume. DAMN it. I sent quite a few of my resume to the companies and 3 of them responded. I thought I've stand a chance or something or I have failed or something. To my horror, they said they cant view my resume and asked me to save as MS WORD which i have done so. but in 2007 format. after that, I changed to 1997-2003 format. just pray hard that some of them would be working tml and would be able to see my resume that I have revise just now.

Monday I'm not working cause the HR manager said she will inform me again on monday for my position of part time teacher. As for Jinghan, he has to go down to Dhoby Ghaut on mon. HAHAs. good luck. oh yes, jiaoni, good luck in your interview tml!!! HAHAHS. I will drop by some day when I go plaza. =X and hopefully, I can secure an admin position. If not, the part time teacher. I think I have to ask my cousins for help.

tml's going to attend Kelly's birthday party! WHOOS. HAppy 21st birthday! hope you will enjoy.

quite a long entry today. got alot of things to say. HAHAs.
and dear, when I go work next week onwards, I guess I wont have much time to spend with you and I apologise for that in advance. Sorry about that. and seriously, I hate long vacations. cause many problem would arise because of that. RAHH. and I'm sure mum would ground me for going out. She would lock me up one. I really hope I'm 21 now. At least I've more freedom. Greez.

No comments: