Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm wasting my time again. yesterday I'm indeed very Guai cause I studied. ECONS NOT BMGT. BMGT sucks to the core okays? and today I've got a splitting headache because of the rain. I was caught in the rain in the morning. thats why I have splitting headache.

some part of my body is kinda.. WRONG. FUNNY. I dont know. I gets abit emo today. this is how it happens

I went to dear's house after fetching my bro to school and i was caught in the rain. actually it's already raining. just that i'm lazy to bring umbrella. yeah. then at dear's house, I tried to sleep but can't. it gets worst when he went to school. I cant even sleep. I keep tossing here and there. until i feel like crying. somemore no one in the house. damn siian.

I get very pek cek and all. So, when dear reached home, my temper aint good and dear, i'm sorry eh. somemore my stomache upset. after eating the porridge, he tried to hug me to sleep. but i still cant. and i cried because i cant sleep and i already felt fatigue. so i ask him to go down buy sour sweet for me. and I'm glad dear bought for me!!!! THANKS MY DEAR!

mood:average>pek cek>emo>cry>fine now.

LOLS. am i suffering from any sickness or whatever? yesterday i was so high. yanying is the witness. lols. ohya. sorry to syimah that i cant accompany her to town yesterday cause i told my mum i'm not going out.

and dear, I'm glad to have you. =))

No comments: