Wednesday, September 12, 2007

wahhs. today finish work at an unbelievable time. 4.35pm! I'm the first to go home! cause no more reports for me to do and I think I do too fast. my report consist of 120++ slides in a powerpoint so have to edit all those stuffs, especially the very tedious challenging and yet very fun Quandrant chart. from first day of work which i have complete in 3hour to 2hr20mins to 2hrs to 1h40mins to currently, 1h10mins! hahas. I'm a pro. somemore i can multi task alot of things. help Jennifer to upload the clientzone which takes a million years to upload because of the snail network.

today was the slackest day I guess. so i went to see the temp staffs' reports that they have done. frankly speaking, I felt that mine is the best out of the temps. I'm not trying to showcase here but thats what I felt. diff people got diff doings i guess. =] like xi jun, I always finish up my report first before i end my working day. this is call responsible? lols. I'm very caution too. when uploading the clientzone. I made sure my stuffs not wrong if not i'm in hot soup! what brighten up my day is when jennifer said something to me

Jennifer: So you help me check SG's(indian lady) Italy Lavatory Care report okays?
me: (nods) okays
Jennifer: I trust you. (then she smile at me)

whoos. happy. but still, cant fang song too. hahas.

tml will start work at 11am. slightly later. which is a good thing. can sleep more. =] moreover, i can have lunch at home first cause today xi jun say she's having lunch with me for the last time cause she will start work at 1pm. sobs.

well, although we know each other barely 1 week, we can talk alot. macham we are old friends. hahas. just like when I'm with din! anyway, I'm glad to meet you girls. hahas. great experience indeed!

I know my jap's result!!!!!!! Damn happy when i saw it!! i got an A+ for it! language eh! first result from poly. lols. hopefully, this would make my other modules a good one. countdown to 2more days and 2 more days to 7th month-sary. may that day be a wonderful day. result= my 7th month-sary surprise gift.

and and and.. dear dye his hhair and trim his hair today. well, when i finally saw him, it was already very dark at his house so when i ask him to switch on the lights, -.- i saw his hair GREEN color and at the back is GOLD! -.- dear is chao ah beng. somemore yesterday xi jun(germs) and I were talking about GREEN hair! diaos.

he's having exam tml! good luck eh. may ladyluck with you throughout the day!!! jiayou!!!! and seeya tml! hope to have good news instead!

No comments: