Sunday, September 09, 2007

8 September 2007-remember this day.

to many people, perhaps a Saturday is like any day. But for me, Saturday is always special day of the week. Of course, it was well spent with my beloved one. Especially today where I have marked an enjoyable day. =]

Although there's some commotion in the morning, nevertheless, everything was settled by noon. We set off to vivo after dear had his breakfast cum lunch. We wanted to watch Ratatouille at around 4.05pm but there's only a pathetic seat left. In the end, we caught the movie at 6.40pm. knowing that dear's not really happy or something, I tried all ways and means to cheer him up, only to make myself so dumb, stupid and crazy. lols. but actually i enjoyed it. =X

anyway, someone pissed me off when I was in the toilet. Seriously, I think the person is crazy okay? I was in the toilet looking at the mirror. That's what a normal girl will do when she saw the mirror right? this girl walked to the basin beside mine. Then she stared at me and suddenly utter a word, "siao". I was fucking angry. I diao her then went out. oh please, what rights do you have to say that to me? moreover, I think you're the crazy one. well, can't be bothered with that pig. sorry, didnt want to insult her but she's simply is. At least her legs and thighs are bigger than mine! anyway, I measure my thighs. My thighs got slim down! happy.

Not wanting to spoil the mood, I tried to forget that incidence. anyway, I told dear that we are a special and unique couple. why? cause normal couples would go shop for clothes and stuffs. But 2 of us go to GIANT. we always go super market, hypermarkets etc. So everytime i would call dear "Auntie HAO HAO". WHAHAHAS. he always made full use of his auntie-ness as he would teach me what type of veggies is this and that. freaking funny. =]]

after that, went to the exposed area on the 3rd level to have our junk food. We chatted alot and fucking hell, we forgotten about the time! So we chionged to the cinema. luckily the show have not start if not i will go sehz. -.-" well, I like ratatouille! nice. it was believed "anyone can cook">>agree but doesnt mean they can cook nice. like me. I can follow the recipe but doesnt mean I can cook a sumptuous meal.

after that, we headed for the bus. I was pretty noisy today as we finally went out after so long. Last few weeks we went bankrupt. =X So I was super active today. I laughed like nobody's business and I couldn't stopped my laughter. I guess my laughter is too exaggerating that dear has to cover my mouth! LOLS.

the bus journey to his house was rather fast I supposed cause I was entertaining him all the way, being crazy and all, talking very LOUD, laughing like a mad girl who has not laugh for many decades that I think everyone was practically looking at me. But i didnt care much. I just continue. all I want is to be happy everyday just like today. =] after we alight, I told dear,

"dear, I think all the passengers would be very glad that they have peace after we alight. Especially the uncle in front of me who is irritated by me." I said cheekly.

I guess dear's eardrum going to burst because of my talkings and laughters starting from the time when we took bus to vivo all the way back home. Even during the movie i was fidgeting around. But I guess he dont mind after all cause he like today too. As long as he's happy, I'm fine with it. No matter how stupid I've been or making fool of myself, I just hope, his day would be brighten up. by me. =]

9 September 2007- Today

I woke up late today. pretty late. 1ppm. Lols. stayed at home all day to rot. Nothing for me to do actually. Well, just hang up the call after talking to dear. he's working today. HAHA. everyone's been busying working. Me too. So today will be my rest day.

gonna catch my anime soon! Ting, tell me the outing soon alrights? take care too. hopefully dear's desired handphone has restocked-W580i. the desired phone I want is K850i. I heard from some rumours that the phone is launched in november or december. PLEASE! let it be January or Feb can? I scared the phone is limited edition. -.-

alrights. I will blog again soon! take care everyone! Some recommendations:
-a photogenic life by Low Kay Hwa from the book "I believe you". the photogenic life book is damn nice.
-You are here by the same author. It's nice too. make me cry.
- www.anntonii.blogspot.com >>check out this. the story is nice too! engrossed!

boyy, may you have a nice day!

No comments: