Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm back. finally. reached home rather late today cause I was at downstairs. =)) talked alot to kelly. We both were like.. I want to buy this and that and wed I'm gonna try to be release early so that I can meet up with them :) for what? AHAHs. for shopping for maybe pathetic 30mins-1hour then headed down to my house there for the dinner. maybe I'm going for the dinner. But it sure will cost me a BOMB. as in FATS not MONEY. lols.

I wanted to blog alot. HAHA. have this habit of blogging everyday I guess. well, I'm so engrossed in reading online stories. as in the webby got stories that are touching and I cried when I was reading in the office. I looked like a moron indeed. well, today's work is okay except in the morning i was damn bored because Jennifer came in the noon while we got nothing to do and rot.

I was given a new task. =)) happy. and had lunched with wan yun and Din. yeah. get to know them better and we talked about our boyfriends. coincidentally, all three of us have bfs. hahas. and din's relationship is already 4years.! very long. So envy. when they asked me how many I have before, and they were shocked and WOW when i told them how many i have. HAAHs. nothing to be shocked actually. some people got more than me.

this is not a show off case okay. being in different relationship makes a person grow up. from the relationships that a person experience, he/ she will learn something from there and make sure the same thing would not happen again. Or should i say, there are pros and cons.I told them I found the right man in my life. (: 3 of us were envying each other. lols.

I'm now kinda affectionate. dont know why. perhaps it's due to the love stories that I have seen last night and this morning. to the writer: please post the next chapter asap!

anyway, I finally finish watching WHY WHY LOVE! nice! I cried alot. and my eyes were swollen last night because of that. HAHAs. I'm emotional not EMO! lols. ying ye 3+1 seems nice and the upcoming drama: romantic princess starring WU ZUN and angela. should be a nice one i guess. will be watching ying ye 3+! over the weekends.

sat please come faster. I wanna watch movie with dearr. and dearr, dont worry about your phone. although I found out that it was limited edition, however, think positively =] maybe there will be restocking and soon you will be able to own it! somehow I believe. but black better. dont take grey. lols.

dont ever treat me like that the way you are today okay? If not i cant stand it. YEAH? and I wont be seeing you till Friday. SO you must take care of yourself okay? dont tired out yourself during work. must drink more water and dont make me worry. If your cough still haven recover, please take a leave for work can?oops. it's damn late and I'm still blogging. HAHAs.

things to buy:
-Grey cardigan
-Electric Blue cardigan(damn sad. the online seller refund me the money because of the supplier problem.)
-Black skinny
-White Shorts
-Blue/Purple Shades
-Shoulder Bags
-Crumpler Bag/N.U.M Bag
-Slipper
-Heels Ladies' Shoe
-Mascara?need to change one
-repair computer. the stupid sound card
-maybe blouse or whatever caught my attention!

hopfully I can buy them asap. I've no time for shopping! I wanna shop and sometimes it's better if I shopped alone. at least better and faster. cause i'm harsh buyer. I'm not that picky and I choose things fast. HAHA.

just wanna ask, what is Love? I came across this question. What do you think of Love? tag me =]

tada. tml's working and guitar tml. will be damn late. and will slack at downstairs with same people and more people after guitar. =]

No comments: