Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm back. yeah. went to far east after work. was supposed to meet kelly and sarina but ended up bith didnt go. So i went there alone. actually i didnt shop anything. I only went to buy the cardigans and looked for syimah. HAHAs. she's damn thing now. *envy*

okays. the cardigans damn cheap okays. it's fucking cheap. 1st piece is 25.90 and if bought 2nd piece, will be 8bucks only. damn cheap. and of course I bought 2. Electric blue and red. tml i'm going there again with kelly after work. maybe will buy grey and green. still thinking though. cant make decision. =/

I rot at zinc for 3 hours I think. pei her. HAHAs. she went smoking 2times. please girl, kick that habit. you dont have to smoke okays. and she told me a lot of things. I'm so glad that I used to work there and know a friend like her. hmms. we didnt have conflicts throughout working days. she made me crazy. lols. as in more cheerful I guess? =] both of us have temper and attitude but I will tolerate one. cause I will attitude too. she also will give in. sometimes it's a matter of how you handle a situation.

work today was fine. except i left work early than expected. wan yun was sacked 2 days ago. only today Din and I learn about it. So i shall not use internet unnecessarily. if not I will lose the job. NO. dont sack me. If not got bad records. there is new girl too. dont know the name but i know is XJ. HAHAs.

Din's going off soon. BOO. just when we were about to be closer, she's leaving. =( sad man. friday is her last day. maybe i can do something? card or what I guess. we can be crappy when together. lols.FUN!

anyway, how are my beloved friends doing during holidays? how's work man? please tagg me to let me know about yourself or drop by sms. oh yes, JIAONI, I msg you but you didnt reply. dont sell donut until become donut.lols. when you see this post, do ring me up okays? it's hard to contact you. the last time when you msg me was.... last wk I think. got alot of things to tell you! and lotsa stuffs to catch up. AND, you want cardigan right? go far east. CHEAP!

anyway, this morning damn early wake up because my stomach. fucking pain and I wanna die from it. I got diahorrea. damn. cant stand it man. can cry. sickish during work and I felt that i'm dying or something. fuck @#$%^&* But, bear with it. hehes.

wtf. music camp is 4days. crazy okays. go die lah. somemore the list is absurb. if Mr Kaan sees it, he will point out more stuffs than me. sanitary napkins(for ladies) obviously! if not for guys? they use pad meh? for what? when they PCC? DUH.

siansation. dear, why haven call me. RAHH. mood aint good. I want to SCOLD people! damn it. ohya. i subscribe to the SMS? result. hopefully. the message will be a good one. i dont want myself to go crazy when i see the message.

typical singaporean, I hate to take bus because of that. they are damn KIASU. squeeze and squeeza. macham I'm wet sponge huh? can squeeze until no more water. I'm not. I'm rubber band. the more you stretch, the painful you get. I mean it.

dearr, faster call me can? just now i talk halfway. I going to explode already after what happen. and after leaving far east.

No comments: