Thursday, September 13, 2007

wahh! IS module timetable is out!!!!!! I'm on wed. same time just like last sem. class is P48 and T48!!! who same class as me please tagg me!!!!

i guess next week will off on tue and go back school for the self select timetable. after that going strings. many many decades never go. lols.

30more minutes to my 7th month with dear!!! whoos!!! time pass very fast!!! ehehs. next morning 9am I will receive a sms. this would depend whether i would stay awake or not! hhaas. i'm depressed. hopefully tml will bring good news!

i hope the result will be the best present for me for our 7th month-sary although the result doesnt seems to concern us alot. hahas. anyway, dear, please do trust me okays? the past is the past. I'm sorry to break promises. but for all the months you with me, i'm sure you will know how i'm like?

=]

No comments: