Friday, September 14, 2007

Result slip! what can I say? I can't say I'm satisfied. Neither do I can say I'm not satisfied if not people will bash me up. Initially, I'm quite satisfied cause many grades surprise me. thats why. but when you see nice grades, and suddenly appear one C+, I sian already.

BMGT-B(not surprise, expected)
BCA-B+(surprise,but not rEALLy shocked)
MacroEcon-A(freak out! thought would not score this grade !)
PBA-A+(another surprise! happy!)
IAC-AD(dont know why got this but happy)
LMS-B+(sian. can give me some tong qing fen?i did the video editing whole night eh. the teacher know lor.sian)
POA-C+(expected. didnt study smart.)
JAP-A+(a foreign language can score better than English!omg)

so my GPA is 3.4582

but. haiz. i didnt know what to say actually. can only blame myself. HAHAs.

so next tue will be the self select of timetable. I wonder, if the people i wanna be with in the same class is possible? HOPE so. but dont know if they all wanna be in the same class as me or not? haiz.

anyway, today is our 7th month-sary and we ended up never go watch rogue assassin. instead we chiong home to watch the "falling in love" HAHA! and I got a very unique gift from dear. It's very unique and 1st time I've receive that. =))thanks!

my dad's sick i think. he kept coughing. at night, when i haven sleep, I can see that he's suffering. he looked weak. In the morning, after he woke up and fold blankets, he laid on the bed and look hectic ,still coughing. it pains my heart to see him so weak. this is the 1st time i see him so weak. i dont know what to do and what to say. i feel so helpless. hope he will be fine again. God, please bao you wo de papa kuai dian hao qi lai.

Earthquakes in Indonesia strike again for 3 consecutive days. This alarm the world. especially singapore when they experience the shaking. well, when i heard this news, i was like.. i wanted to have an experience too. and , does this means that the world is going to.... the end? many many factors that made me conclude that.

tsunami is said to be striking in Indonesia. this means more and more casualties. gosh. please, can the natural disaster dont be so cruel to the world? I really, really wanted the world to be peaceful. why does heaven wanted to take so many innocent lives? i know this cant be helped. but, i just couldn't control. haiz. if i can exchange my life for all the disasters, i rather would so that the world would be free of disasters and may all people be pure. have the purest heart. no wars, no killings, no crimes.

still praying, for that day.

No comments: