Tuesday, September 18, 2007

shopping spree today! self selecting timetable today too!

morning woke up damn late. As a result, I missed my bus and i was late too. reached there and went to library to pay for the jap course. it's finally i paid money. after that, i proceed to underpass to find yanying. in the end, yanying and jiaoni not same class as us. they chose tt22. but we chose tt21. tt21 was rather competitive. everyone was fighting for that. and of course, that class is the 1st to be full.

for most of our tt21 classmates, they got into tt22 instead cause they couldnt get in. it was so damn sad alrights! majority in tt22. so end up tt21 left with me, yanhua, ting ting, boon and jerry. the pathetic 5 in tt21. the rest tt22 and the most poor thing is enkai and thiet. both in tt23. haiz. my new class so little girls. damn sian.anyway, it doesn't matter. we should accept what is arranged for us. it's fated. i guess heaven is fair to everyone. maybe some will be better in that particular class rather than be with their frenz.

we dragged alot of time and initally yanying pangseh us cause she went to watch movie with wel. sso, left me and jiaoni to bugis. we were rather depressed. cause it's hard for 3 of us to go out. but nevertheless, she find us at around 4plus when we have just reached. so felt better. =] at least 3of us are free for the whole day. girls' day.

we got quite a few shou huo. =] guess what? jiaoni bought 1 dress which is yellow and 1st time i felt that yellow is nice although last time sandra always love yellow and they know i dont like yellow, but when jiaoni wore that, so kawaii neh.!!! somemore her figure. omfg.i want!then she did bought another tube.yellow too. similar to the one i got but mine is black and mine is long.

As for me, amazingly, i did not buy top today. i bought 2 shorts. whoos. 1 jeans shorts but is very dark color and special, the other one is white! the one that i have been looking for! and has the right size for me!!! so freaking happy can? i like finally got more shorts! whoos. and everywhere i can see cardigans. omg. we stayed till around 10pm then we went home. the bus journey freaking long and i was carrying alot of things. so damnnnnnn heavy and tired. =/

anyway, my dear wan ting, dont be sad over the timetable thingy. As what i have said, heaven is fair to everyone. if you are destined to be in that class, you cant shake off. maybe if you change an environment will be better? and your thur end at 1pm right? we can meet up for lunch! although we nay not be as close as what we used to be, but i'm still as concern as what i used to be concern about you guys. So, i will always be there for you. even if you're going to talk to me some heart throbbing matters that would burst my eardrums(because of excess talkings), i dont mind. =)) i'm speaking from the bottom of my heart. =] so thur must go have dinner with you. it's time to take a break. =] loves.

试着放开或许会比较开心。
if it's meant to be yours, it will be YOURS.

hope you'll feel better after reading this!

next, to dear, i'm kinda disappointed that you didnt initiate to msg me. somehow, we seems to drift apart because of your work or perhaps it's... maybe, i'm thinking too much. you would always msg me and tell me you're going work but today you didnt. i'm sad. i kept a close look at my hp, no. there wasnt any msg.

when you called me just now, i dont know whats wrong with you. but whatever happens today, let it be gone. no matter what, i hope, you'll tell me everything in future, dont leave me wondering whats wrong with you or whether if i have done anything wrong. beloved, tml you shall tell me what happen!

waiting..

No comments: