Saturday, September 22, 2007

song-LOVE
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one i see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

love is more than i can give to you
love is more than just a game for two
two in love can make it,take my heart but please don't break it
love was made for me and you.

this song is really nice!!my love okay!
well, i only slept at 5am this morning and woke up at around7am but was lazying in the bed. hahas. reached work rather early. didnt late. amazingly. =P

and some things are sorted out. which i shall not say.

i've severe headaches, toothaches, and backaches. dying. my eyes are still pain because of yesterday and I would like to thank jiaoni for talking to me throughout the night even though i know you're tired.

I hope ting has enjoyed herself last evening(thur). We'll be there for you. always. be it physically or mentally. and i'm glad you love and appreciate the card and the toys. =]

alrights. i better get going if not i going to puke.

the end of the tradgey is the beginning of another one.
nightmare.

No comments: