Sunday, September 23, 2007

I think if i dont try to save this blog, it will soon be stagnant. =)) well, i went to work today. and this is sunday! scary. morning it's like only me and jennifer in the office. and no one else. my office is big okay so 2 person in a big big office is weird.

after that, Ingrid, Abrinaw, Kenny, Dhaniah, Sharad came. Jennifer left shortly after that. I'm the only part timer. So they thank-ed me for coming to help them. total i heard alot of thanks. hahas. they are nice.

anyway, i worked for 6plus hours. and my pay rate is 13bucks per hour. hehes. well, for the 6++hrs, I have finish 5reports. whoos. 1 report about 120 slides. i'm super fast ! hahas.

anyway, dear's coughing is still... omg. getting worst. i wish he can transfer some to me. will lessen his burden. haiz. i'm useless, dont know what can i do for him. but tml i will be meeting him!!!!

what lies beneath the truth is the truth

No comments: