Thursday, October 09, 2008

Today is WEDNESDAY!

I woke up late in the morning, finding myself being happy cause I slept pretty early as compared to the other days. 1am. Though it might be late to others but for me, really, today I've slept alot. Prepared and went plaza to do some errands.

After which went to sweetie's house and do some stuffs. Out of sudden, the thunder storm came! It was the most terrifying and scary experience that all of us had encountered, I guess? Then I told Sweetie that maybe, the god is trying to tell us that it's going to be the end of the world. From the thunders and stuff, it's really very scary. I hope tml will be a nice day PLEASE!

After the storm, I took a cab down to D house. Freaking took me 8bucks to reach batok. OMG. And the cab driver is nice! He talked to me alot and he's the only one who guess my age correctly. HAHA.

And now, I'm so pissed off with some stuffs. The attire for tml! Especially if it's going to be having AGM 1st before wan ting's celebration. ARGH. I hate tml.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY WAN TING!

No comments: