Thursday, October 09, 2008

DISASTER!

I feel like banging against the wall NOW!

Firstly, I WAS looking forward to school reopen. But now, I really hope school won't start yet. Or rather, don't start at all cause I don't want to start school. WHY? BECAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE IN MY CLASS. NOT MAIN CLASS BUT IS SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY CLASS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

THE MODULE THAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY AND NOW, IT TURN OUT TO BE THE MODULE THAT I'M AFRAID TO GO. Why of all the modules, she chose that? YANYING! If you see this post, you go MEL and see. That girl. You should know who I'm talking about. God damnit! My eyes will rot soon. !@#$%^&*

AND, weng fai is in t02. T.T He told me he's in to5. Zzz

Anyways, as usual, our class has only 14ppl. hoho. The smaller the better. ^^
Understanding relationship got alot of BIT peeps in my class. =.= What's the point?

AHHHHHH. The start of nightmare!

No comments: