Friday, October 03, 2008

Shopped around in vain today. Pretty upset about it.

Met Jiaoni at Far East. After which we shopped around. Found a few bags that I liked. But no use. No money to buy. ='( After that, we took a bus down to Bugis. ^^ Went to Sim Lim Square to buy my printer ink. Cost me $50. But worth it cause have extra refill. =) prolly last me about 1yr plus?

Next, we went to village to shop around. Found nothing. AT ALL. sucks. After which, I went down to EmitsAsia to get my cheque. Talked with Evelyn for quite long and made jiaoni wait for me. Sorry! Talked to yanming too. HAHA

So we bused back to Bugis Parco. Shopped around and found 1 wallet which I like. But too ex for me to afford at this state. =( Loiter around till 9plus and went home.

My legs were aching like shit. And I'm still thinking about the wallet! And the cosmetic box that I saw at Sasa! $45.90 though. So zai! But jiaoni say very scary cause very exaggerating. HAAH. But i like. BUT BUT BUT... Cannot afford. Sobs.

Right now, I think I shall concentrate on how to get my wallet instead. HAiz.

No comments: