Friday, October 31, 2008

This week is sure sianzation week. Everyday being so busy. But I've always been looking forward to Japanese class on Thursday (though my lesson start from 9 am- 8pm) because Yoko sensei never failed to entertain us. She also shared about Japanese Culture.

And today, Jiaoni, Ting, Boon and I went for the talk by our senpai who went to Osaka this year june. It's really quite interesting. But Jiaoni and I missed the first part of the talk because we saw our UR lecturer. =.= Have been trying hard to contact him and finally we saw him. So, we wanted him to send the assignment to our emails. Seriously, both of us waited till we're too impatient. His lappies really very very slow. とても おそいですね。

Anyway, back to the topic. The senpai show us quite a few pictures of their days in Osaka. Their daily life and what they did there. They even wore Yukata! So nice can! Envy~ いきたいです。


Even dog wore Yukata!


See~ Nice!

It would be a great exposure for me. I believe. Hopefully I can go for both Japan and Korea next year. So I must がんばってね!

ブンさんとジャオ二さんとtingtingさんと がんばりますよ!そして いっしょうに 日本語 を はなしましょう!

No comments: