Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'm their pillar.

I'm still waiting for precious to come my house. Waited for effing long. =.= Should have gone to take a nap. And! I'm going to collapse soon. Really. Cannot take it anymore. I don't have any appetite too.

What's wrong with me? I want to sleep, I want to rest, But when can I really do that? It's very tiring, when everything is cramping together. Many stuffs are still left halfway to go, some yet done and most importantly, I'm revising exam with my brother. History was used to be my best subject and I don't know why he hate it that much. So now, as a sister who dote on him, I'm doing a mindmap for him.

This add on to my pile of work. HAIZ.

Well, on the other hand, jiaoni called me and told me a good news. At least 1 burden less!

Hopefully precious faster come my house. *losing patience*

No comments: