Friday, October 03, 2008

It's really tiring when no one initiates it and doesn't seem to care.

I had insomnia today. Poor me. Everyone was in their lalaland and I was struggling to sleep. How pathetic can it be? Didn't sleep much either and was really physically tired and going to breakdown and YET, OMFG, I woke up at 7am when I slpt at 2am. =.= I'm supposed to go out at 10am. In the end, So early wake up. Don't know what to do.

Went to a few places before going for work. I finally open an account for UOB. AND! I've 2 new cards. =) The Gold card^^ But would only be mailed to me in 10working days' time. I swear that 100bucks I would not touch at all! MEAN IT!

Work was pretty alright and a marketing executive was talking to me. Because she was trying hard to speak in Japanese and I told her that I'm also learning. So thats how we started talking. Imagine she's from Ngee Ann poly too! And graduate from SIM. So she's like 12-14 years older than me.

Rushed out to meet people after work. It was very tiring and annoying when I took MRT during PEAK hours. I saw 2 girls (they are friends) carrying SAME bag together. T.T Bet their friendship very strong. The thing is, everything is the same! Even color. OMG

When I was about to step into the train, this bastard push me and bang me. KNNBCCB. Already so fed up and yet I kena this thing. __

Then, I saw an ang mo in front of me, talking to a indian lady. He has a name tag, "Luo shi fu" =.= To my surprise, he talked to me! After which he asked me this and I almost fainted.

"Is this train to Boon Lay?"

"... Err. No.." Thats how stunned I was.

And yet the indian lady didn't tell him. OMG.

I think FATED TO LOVE YOU is really popular cause I saw a 30odd uncle listening to the OST of the drama. OMG.

Today's weird. Seriously!

I hope next week would be better and hope I can meeet D for a few days.

On a lighter note, Jap class is out! As expected, it's thursday. AND! The happiest thing today is that YOKO SENSEI is my teacher for basic 104!!!

HURRAY!!!

No comments: