Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The door is always open.

Guess I've been blog hopping for too long and didn't realise that I've not upload for quite long. So here I am, updating the overdue photos. Mainly from Wan ting and Sharine's birthday. ^^



@ Kbox. Sumptuous dinner and it's fulfilling.



Birthday girl who is so happy!




my JB face with her.

The flower four. Prettyyy ladies.


Look at the cake! We didn't finish it!


Sharine's Birthday



HEHE. Cake~


Thanks jiaoni for helping us with the flower! ^^



So unglam.


Another one again!


siao cheng.

School has been hectic. and STRESSED at the same time. after attending preparatory course, it made me feel even more stress. Well, ganbatte everyone. kind of no mood to blog since I have lost the touch of it.

I just hope to wake up from nightmares someday.

No comments: