Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I saw a damn chio bag today! To me, it's pretty a nice bag and a rare find. Even Dave agreed with me. =)) The PUMA Checkered bag. ARGHH! $79. With my capability, I'm not able to buy! URGH. Dave dear, buy for me leh. =P Joking.

You yuan zai jian ba! HE also found a belt that he like. HAIZ. same price.

On a lighter note, we bought alot of stuffs today. OMG CAN. TOO muchs. Then, when I was at one of the shops, an unknown number called me. So I picked up. At first I thought the person is Evelyn, cause she was speaking English, but then, she never called my name. So I knew that It was the CHINA GIRL.

she said this,

SHE: Hello. Can you speak Chinese? (in English)
ME: (hesitate for a sec) Moshi Moshi??
SHE: Can you hear me?
ME: DA RE? (Who?)

Then she hung up! WHAHAHAHA! I'm speaking Jap in korea shop!

Ohdear~ I'm still thinking about the bag. HAIZ.

Anyway, I've changed a blogskin! currently still editing. =) Li xia's coming over to my place tml. =) with her lappy of cuz. HOHO.

No comments: