Friday, April 04, 2008

Today's okay. Went for interview with kelly at J8. YEAH. Nothing much. Just filling up of particulars. I bought a 44.90$ pair of 3/4 white pants. Yupp. Because I really need one. And the top that I tried on to match with the pants simply looks great but it's $39.90. Didn't buy in the end.

Met Yanying at J8 and took bus together to school for BAOC MASS DANCE. Simply wasting my time there because they delayed and delayed. Wan Ting and I were like, "WTF" In addition, we were unfamiliar with the group members.

Kinda disappointed cause I'm not SB because I didn't went for any preparation. But I just don't like the idea of SB and SC. HAiz. After that felt better already. Just not as looking forward to BAOC as last time.

Weekends will be home sweet home cause next week will be another busy week. I don't know how either. Alot of things arise and it really bothers me alot. Especially when I reached home just now and my mum and I were argueing about job.

SHE DONT WANT ME WORK. Then my income come from where? Who pay my bill? CHHEEEbbbyyyee la. Now I have no one to rely on. Everything has changed. At least last time he still help me with my bill. But now it's hard. I thought of not upgrading my plan and not getting a phone. I don't know. AHHH. BUSHUANG.

I will get a phone for my brother. REALLY. When will the red spots all over his body arms and legs ever disappear?

Heartaches.

No comments: