Thursday, April 03, 2008

back from lunch. =P Had pasta mania with Amanda just now. I don't know if today's the LAST day or next week. And I'm not working tml because the staffs are going for their company trip to Sabah.

So I thought I can go for interview with kelly for job and after that, shopping time with Amanda and Fedora. But now, I can't! Cause I've to rush back to School for BAOC. They are practising for Mass Dance!!!! WHOOOHOOOO.

So I'll be seeing yanying tml. (:

yesterday went to find Li Xia. Her hair is okay. Just that it reminds me of a lion mane. I'm easily adapt to her hairstyle. HAHA! Then, there is this girl. She talked to me and I was shocked. Cause she's sandra's friend, YuYing. She can't contact Sandra for a few days. LOLS.

Like What Li Xia had said, she's prettyyy. Cause she's small sized.

HAIZ.

Wisshhhhh.

Who want join me for pilate, street jazz and Reggae?

No comments: