Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've alot of things to say today! FINALLY! ^^

I reached school pretty early this morning. About 0840 I think. Waited for the rest before going for bcom lesson. After bcom was Blaw! damn it can? The teacher seriously CMI. I dont even understand what the hell he's talking. Somemore he was very pissed off with us cause he asked one question,

"Explain what do you understand by the term law."

He asked Jiaoni to answer the question. Obviously, she got the answer from the notes. "A set of rules in which a commuity regulates...." Then he said it's not the full answer! what he want man? Then he asked Yanying to answer it. But she gave the same answer. Totally pissed off la he. Until my turn. I crapped through and finally he's much appeased. MYGOD.

So after everything was over, it was already 4pm. Waited for Jap lesson with Yanying and Jiaoni. Around 5plus, Jinghan called me and I waited for him before heading to class. I simply love today's lesson. DAMN FUNNY! I love YOKO SENSEI! She funny and cute. Although not as pretty as MIKI SENSEI. OOPS.

She told us a kowaii story. It's about Samurai. LOLS. We all kept laughing cause it was supposed to be scary but turn out to be funny. Her actions are quite cute. =)) my new crush can! LOL!

After that, went home but I went for the Ma zhu at my house there. Cause kelly was there. pei her and did my jap homework there too.

Tml's Friday! I'm always looking forward to friday!! =) Because weekends are coming! Which means my 1st lesson of Street Jazz is starting!

TADA!

LEFT: 23:18

No comments: