Saturday, April 19, 2008

I really envy those people who are very close to their cousins and relatives. For me, I know I'm closer to paternal side. And I'm glad that I'm born into this family although many a times I'ld be unhappy because of some stuffs. Nevertheless, I really felt so happy! For a person can't have the best of both right?

At least I'm closer and happier to my dad's side rather than mum's side. Cause mum's side seems ulu. =/ I think my brother would agree with me. Oh wells. When I really step into the society and had my own family, I think I would only contact my dad's side cousins. Unless I live damn far away from them and if i still don't have car, otherwise I don't think we would lost contact. BWAH!

Okay, I admit. I'm more biased towards my dad's side, especially towards my 3 sweety cousins!

no one has the best of both world. Neither do i.

No comments: