Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I' m back home early today and it's really early can? Yanying and Elena pei me to cut hair today. Only me and Elena went to cut hair. Yanying sat there and waited for us. I actually wanted to cut concave but in the end, I didn't cause the hairdresser say my hair will curl.

He went to cut off my doll's fringe. BWAH! Cause he say my fringe need some "repair". RAHH. But after cutting my hair, I really felt refresh! WHOOs. And yanying said I looked younger. =.=
I looked old before that??

This time the hairdresser was a male. LOL. And, I'm quite satisfied with it though. After that, both of them went back home while I went to Plaza to have a walk. AND AND AND! K850i's price increased! to $338! last time was $288. Now why suddenly increased sia. =.= UNFAIR!

Whatever! pray hard my pay would be high.

No comments: