Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm at the office now doing nothing. AGAIN. The bus driver today was terrifying. First, he drove very fast and made me sway here and there. Almost tripped onto a guy. Next, I think his mood wasn't good so he was like making noises about the passengers who wanted to squeeze into the bus even though the bus was fully packed like tuna.

Lastly, I think he's in lalaland. By right, he should have turn right to Chjimes whereby I can alight. But, he didn't change the land to the right. When someone press the bell, he almost stopped at the bus stop whereby it wasn't suppose to stop at all. But luckily a guy shouted to the driver. If not I think the bus will go straight.

Anyway, there's this particular guy who is damn annoying. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's too kiasu to alight so he tried to slide past me but in the end he was right behind me! I was trying very hard to balance myself and the trip was super crazy. The bus sway to the right and I totally lean against him! AHHH!! SUAY!

Anyway, on the bus I overheard 2 aunties' conversation. They were talking about filial piety. Then, they were also talking about their children. Both of their children are working young adults. So, one of them said that her daughter gave her money every month. While the other auntie wasn't so fortunate. Her son didn't gave her money.

I thought we should give our parents some allowance after we start working. Even if my pathetic pay is so little, I would stil buy things for my mum and bro and treat my family to dinner. The amount of money you give to your parents is not important, it's the thought that counts. I believe parents would be very happy even if they get only 10bucks from us. Because we remembered them. (:

I came across a girl who is working temporary and her brother asked her to buy stuffs for her. But she refuse to. Her mum ask her to buy some food home and she didn't too because she don't want to use her money to buy. =.=

If i've a daughter like her, I think I'll just slap her. haha. kidding.

left:11.00

No comments: