Tuesday, April 08, 2008

OMG. FINALLY reach home! Today is my LAST day of work. Felt guilty cause I left halfway. So sad. Goodbye RI. =( The people there are nice can! They treat me so good.

And I went back to school today. Wanted to cab to school as I was late. But no cab wants to hire me! ALL cabs are occupied okay? Who say the increase in cab fare would kill the drivers? NEVER! Today's BAOC meeting was fun(: At least I learnt all the steps of the MASS DANCE. (: whereby we need to teach them.

Thanks God for answering to my prayers. I finally got into yanying's group! YAY! Hi5 yanying! She was very happy to see me today wassn't it? HAHA. HOPE the groups are HIgH HIGH HIGH people! Don't pangseh us ahh! OR not I chiong your house. =P

The performance was funny. I didn't know Julius can be sooooo cute!!!! He's under batman though.

SBs/SCs: TITANS 1 OOEIIII!
FRESHIES: OOEEIIIII!
SBs/SCs: TITANS 1 OOEIIII!
FRESHIES: OOEEIIIII!
SBs/SCs: TITANS 1 OOEIIII!
FRESHIES: OOEEEIIII OOOOEEEEIII SUP SUP OOEEEEIIII TITAN TITAN SUP SUP OOEEII!

No comments: