Sunday, April 06, 2008

I begin to detest someone. Don't try to despise us. I will work hard to become a successful person. REALLY. This would really motivate me. But, I made a wrong move in choosing something. But I'm confident in myself.

Anyway, yesterday I was helping Kelly to find job. Searching through JobsDB, Jobstreet and Jobscentral. I found a lot of interesting jobs that I wanted to work. But didn't find the event planner that I wanted. =/ I found Japanese Translator. ^^ My future temporary job after graduate from NP. But some wanted to hire native ones. Zzz.

I saw a very nice white pants today!!!!! $15 only!! Even my mum say it's nice and she wanted to buy for me but then, Dont have my size anymore. Left M size. =.= Sad. Haiz.

我要在21岁之前存到20000,虽然是有点难,但是正所谓“天下无难事,只怕有心人”,我只要努力省一点,不要乱花钱就可以了吧。我一定要做到!

我不明白为什么人是那么的现实。经过了这次的教训,我再也不会轻易的相信他们了。

人有分很多种。
有些是很善良,不贪心也不自私。
相反的,有些是很现实,斤斤计较,只会为了自已的利益着想。
我不排除有时我很现实,可是我却遇到了比我还极端的人。
如此的可悲。

今天是初一,我们都去扫墓。可惜的是,我并没有看到外公的位置。=(
没关系,明年一定会找到的。

No comments: