Saturday, April 19, 2008

Introducing my new Boyfriend ....






TADA! NEW SCANDAL. LOL



HAHA. Do we look like couple? (:



Street Jazz was cancelled today. Because that instructor wasn't free. @#$%^&* Waited for the dance for so long can? It has been sometimes since I last dance. Nvm. I shall look forward to Monday's CCA.



Please dont let it be a failure again!



ohya. Yesterday Yanying jiaoni and I went to Clementi's KBOX to sing! WHOO! It's jiaoni's first time to there. (: Felt honoured to go with us right? I was on high pitch yesterday despite my sore throat. HOHOHO. I'm insane. Whatever. HAHA.

Rotting at home now.



洋葱 is a nice song!



如果你愿意
一层一层一层的
剥开我的心



Finally I'm meeting him tml. And that will be our ever 1st outing after so long. Movie. But I no money leh. ):

No comments: