Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TUESDAY, 23 December 2008

It's the outing with my 3 besties! though it's like kind of short since we met up with each other at around 9pm, we had a good time catching up with each other. So in the end, Sandra and I met up first nearby my house, and took bus down to PS to meet the rest.

So we had our dinner at don't know what Fish Market. Sorry, kind of short term memory. HAHA. My food aint appetising though. =(


Able to make fun of ting is something that I enjoy so much! =P


Chowder soup.


my seafood pasta. First, it's not very nice. Second, it's quite a small serving. Third, it's soooo =.= expensive. fourth, I didn't manage to finish the food.

After the dinner, Sandra and I took out the presents that we prepared for the girls. Received a card and a bracelet from Sandra sweetie. =)) Thank you! Everyone always choose a blue color stuff for me. Guess blue really suits me? LOL.


that's the bracelets that she got for the 3 of us! Wan Ting received a pink clover bracelet, Li Xia received a pink butterfly bracelet, while me, a blue star bracelet. =)


The card that she made. It's the same from last year. =P But meaningful.=)


my present!




The diaries that I gave them. Hope they would love it!

After dinner, we camwhored. =) But not that much though. BUT BUT BUT! We still enjoy, don't we? =D


Trying our best to take photos together.



SQUEEZZEEEEEE!


In the end, we seek for help. =)



whoo(: with pretty! (who lixia named her as "that one who wear very little" --> direct translate to chinese.)



SHENG DAN SHU!


BAYBAY!


She loves me=) ... in this pic. HAHA



whoo(: BFF!


Candy is the theme for this year!


Another shot!


so far away~

We walked from PS all the way to Far East. On the way, we took some photos. Some decos along Orchard. =D

Unique Christmas tree!



Say cheese!


Kope this pic from Sandra's Blog. I think this pic has the feeling there! But sandra isn't in the pic. =( Random shot anyway!

As Lixia has to work tml while I've to do my assignment, we headed home. Took cab back home with them. In the end, I reached home at around 12.30am.
Girls, I love hanging out with you all. Even if it's just awhile, I don't mind. The little time that we have for each other, the more we cherish. Don't we? Though we won't know when we would be meeting up again, but the times we spent together would never be forgotten.
50years from now, we'll be so old.
We might forget each other.
We might not even remember knowing each other.
We might forget that we once cared so much about each other.
We might ...
But we won't.
We will never forget the times we shared together.
I visited our blog just now. The song, "Too little too late" really made me reminisce the past, our happy times, our sad times and the times we quarrelled. But above all, I still love you girls. =)

No comments: