Friday, December 19, 2008

Proper update today! I promise! As promised earlier on, I shall post up the remaining photos from Boon. Only a couple of photos cause it's very little. ah. crap. HAHA.

Sentosa Part 2


waiting for the rest to change to their "bikini"



super random shot!



UGLY! my arms! ah. whatever. =(

16 Dec 2008 - Cousin Outing @ Jurong Point

Met my beloved cousins out! Went to Jurong Point. The new Jurong Point is simply cool. At least there's M)phosis there. =) Saw a couple of bags from there that I wanted but didn't have cash with me. =( And, I like one of the clothes there too! $60+++ =.=
While walking, Sarina and I saw a staff from starbuck who was distributing samples to people so ALL of us went to get the drink! LOL! GREEN TEA ICE BLENDED! BET YANYING would LOVE it. (:


YUM YUM!

Went to toilet for camwhoring. whoo(: But it's so strange that we didn't take much photo. Not in that mood I guess.


ALL LOOK so RETARDED!




J.S.S, where's K?


face cut off =.=


here comes my face!



Another shot


My dinner at the kopitiam. Brinjal and lady's finger sucks ><
Sharine left us for meeting first. So the rest of us walked around and went to popular to get some stuffs. I bought 5novels and 1 horoscope book. CUI.



After that, went to John Little to get stuffs and off we go. Back home. Guess WHAT???? I receive my DIOR SNOW mascara! The owner is so efficient! I like! THANKS!! I simply love the mascara =)) Though it's the sample size.




Stylo right? I guess I'm going to be a collector of mascara soon. =)

See how sweet the person is!
18th Dec 2008
Had open house meeting/training in the morning at 1030am =.= Waited for the rest as they were late. After the meeting, we discussed some stuff outside the LT and Boon saw something... Which is...
THIS!

A WHITE BIRD. =.=
Sat at Canteen 1 to draft out the timeline for our project. Holiday = no holiday. Discuss till about 3pm and went off to imm. Walked around while waiting for D. In the end, he waited for me. =.=


HAHA. 10msges. =.= This would appear when I was checking for the movie time. so scary. =.=
After that, we went to westmall to watch TWILIGHT! The starting was boring but then in the middle all the way... It's kind of hard to describe. Cause my jaws dropped while watching. Worth watching anyway and it's nicer than cape no 7. Thats what I think.
Initially, I don't like the main character cause he isn't handsome which the movie claimed that he was, but after awhile, gradually, I found him attractive. Watch it for yourself and you'll know why.
photos taken with D. =D



Stil got some more but just 2 pics will do cause all are the same X)
TODAY
Nothing much. Went school in the morning to consult Mr Tan Kay Tiow and went to work. Home sweet home after that.
これが本当ではないことを望みなさい

No comments: